Material: JIS Standard | JIS Steel Plate
Thickness: 3-400mm, widht: 1000-4600mm, length: 2000-18000mm Super-width and Super-thickness steel plate
Delivery Time: 15-30 days, depending on the quantity
Minimum Order Quantity: NA
Japanese Industrial Standardfor short, developed andconsidered by the JapaneseIndustrial StandardsOrganization.
- Japanese steel (JIS Series) grade common structure steel is mainly composed of three parts, the first part of said materials, such as S (Steel) F (Ferrum) said steel, said iron; the second part represents a shape, species, different applications, such as P (Plate) T (Tube) said the board, said tube K (Kogu), said tool; third part of said characteristics of digital, generally is the minimum tensile strength. Such as SS400, the first S said steel (Steel), second S said “structure” (Structre), 400 for the lower tensile strength of 400MPa, the integral representation for the general structure of the tensile strength of 400MPa steel.
- SPHC: The first S for steel Steel is the abbreviation of P Plate, in abbreviation, H is the abbreviation of thermal Heat, abbreviation for C business Commercial, the integral representation of hot rolled steel sheet and strip for general use.
- SPHD: hot rolled steel plates and strips
- SPHE: hot rolled steel plates and strips
- SPCC: cold-rolled carbon steel sheet and strip equivalent to Chinese grade Q195215A. The abbreviation of third letters of C cold Cold. To ensure tensile test in grade at the end, plus T for SPCCT.
- SPCD: cold-rolled carbon steel sheet and strip expressed by stamping, the equivalent of Chinese 08AL (13237) quality carbon structural steel.
- SPCE: represented by cold-rolled carbon steel sheets and strip for deep drawing, the equivalent of Chinese (5213 08AL) deep drawing steel. The need to ensure timeliness, in grades at the end and N as SPCEN. Cold rolled steel sheet and strip for Quenched and tempered Code: annealing state A, quenching and tempering for S standard, 1/8 hard for 8, 1/4 for 4 1/2 hard, hard 2, hard 1. Surface processing code: Matt finishing D, bright finish rolling for B. As SPCC-SD said, for general use standard tempered cold-rolled carbon sheet matte finish rolling. As SPCCT-SB said standard conditioning, light processing, requests to guarantee cold-rolled carbon sheet mechanical properties.
- The mechanical structure of JIS expressed by the steel grades method: S+ carbon content + alphabet (C, CK), in which the carbon content in the intermediate value x 100 said, the letter C said: K: carbon, said steel for carburizing. If the carbon balance sheet S20C the carbon content is 0.18-0.23%.